If you don't think this is the greatest blog ever, I will fight you.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pudding and its affects on Chinese politics.

Well, when I hit my blog to check the comments I noticed the counter was at 1999. So I figured I have to write something to celebrate such a momentous occasion. Possible titles were: Party like it's 1999 and Why 2K? but I decided to go with something more fitting.
I was going to write a bunch of things anyway so this might be a whole load of nothing, but to start it off I did a quick run through of my blogging exploits and here's a couple highlights.

- Who knows why it is, but simple and plain there is an allure about accents.
- "Hey, let's not russian in to anything."
- #27 - Rock someone like a hurricane.
- Who can deny the combination of tapioca balls, intellectual stimulation and blood?
- For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams of the beautiful Annabel Lee
- I will also note that any unsolicited contact of your armpits to Ashley will do nothing but help the situation.
- BAM! PURPLE JELLY.
- ..So really it all comes down to Freud and his lesser known theory of "Hand Envy".
- Curiosity killed the cat. Yeeaaaaah.. curiosity....

So I was talking to a buddy and he suggested I write about the fact that humans are the only mammals to drink milk after infancy. I thought this was funny because another friend also had made this point the night before. So lets discuss, shall we? Milks friggin' delicious. Were the only mammal smart enough to realize this. It's that simple. Does anyone else have an opinion? No? Ok, I think that pretty much sums it up.
Next, I would like to talk about people that talk with their hands. We all know someone that does it. Every expression is involved in some sort of wrist-flick or arm wave. Do we really need the boy scout flagging to correctly interpret the message? I highly doubt it. My favorite is when hand talkers are confined to small spaces and they are forced to be creative with their gesturing. It's amusingly awkward. The reason I thought about this, was because our neighbours were out on their back porch hanging out/talking and one of the girls was a definite hand talker. I almost tried to figure out what they were talking about, but I could really only tell when they were describing the sizes of things. I thought it would be funny to videotape them and then add my own audio. It might sound something like, "Oh my gosh, Debby! (shoulder shove) I saw this huge wave (arm wave) topple over (wrist rolling motion) this group of midgets! (something small gesture)"
Maybe it was funnier in my head.
Well to cut this short the Word of the Day is: GANGRENE Say it slow and creepy like... Gaaaannnnnnggggrrreeeeennnnneeee
Nice anagrams for Gangrene are Nagger En, Genre Nag, and Anne Greg.
And todays new feature is LOGAN SAYS. Logan Says: "Don't get venerial diseases."
So here's to pudding, moustaches, Evgenia, this guy, the number 2000, and being absolutely ridiculous.



[postcript]: Stay tuned for upcoming blogs such as: "1001 uses for Pudding", "Interviews with Random Strangers", "Music you should like", and "If you weren't my cousin..."

1 Comments:

  • )Gee rylan, sure looks like a lot of comments are happening here.... )I know its a little overwhemling, I dont know if I'll get around to reading them all... )Yah, and good point you made, milk is friggin delicious... )Well I'm more of a soymilk guy myself, i think its weird that we drink milk...)Yah me too, Im not a cow so why should I drink cow milk?...)That thing you said about handtalkers is soo true! I know this guy that does it ALL THE TIME! it drives me crraazzy!....)Hey guys thanks for all comments, I really value all of your opinions! Keep it up!


    ..........I watched a movie about a guy with multiple personalities tonight. So if youre reading this thinking "what the hell?" my response is "i'm bored and i dont know what im doing".

    By Blogger Rylan Schultz, at 2:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home