If you don't think this is the greatest blog ever, I will fight you.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

White Ninja's Moustache


There were so many different pictures I could've put with this last blog. Some examples are: Foreign girls holding money, Will Ferrell, me looking like an idiot, a moustache collage (which is still a large possibilty) - multiple topics I think may warrant multiple pictures so stay tuned. But I felt for today I would spread the joy of White Ninja's Moustache. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • nah! i'm gettin dumber... your course is true! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 a.m.  

  • errr...your curse was true!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 a.m.  

  • isn't that crazy that i went to high school with the people who make the white ninja comics?! i think that IS crazy.

    By Blogger Kerilyn, at 8:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home