If you don't think this is the greatest blog ever, I will fight you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005


"Food for thought"
Going along with the theme of Food for Thought, here is one of my favourite quotes and there will be more to come. "The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."
Comment with some of your favourite quotes. The most comments so far is 7, I'm we sure can pack in more with a topic like this.
(Check out the new features on the sidebar, and if you have any suggestions for polls you would like, let me know.)

5 Comments:

  • Aha, Im going to start the commenting here because I realized something hilarious about this picture. The effect I used made my fingers holding the book look very bony and exagerrated, so when you go back to the picture look at them again and imagine they are my whole hand.. like a really creepy E.T. hand... hahaha...

    By Blogger Rylan Schultz, at 1:16 a.m.  

  • There is nothing more sad than a family being ripped apart....espescially if it is by a pack of savage wolves.

    If I was on top of the Eifell tower I would spit off the top and yell bombs away. Then I would hope that my spit turned into a bomb...just so people couldn't call me a Liar.

    By Blogger Scout, at 1:24 p.m.  

  • "Few are those who see with their own eyes, feel with their own heart and think with their own mind"

    Its not witty, or funny. Nothing like me at all. But a strong view of mine!

    And yes i agree your hand looks quite creepy, you look like its SUPER bad arthritis! (Rylan as a woman in 40 years)

    By Blogger JAME, at 4:22 p.m.  

  • Well I have a little song in my head and it goes something like this...
    Food Glorious Food, eat right through the menu, just losen your belt two inches and then you, work up a new appetite in this interlude oh food! wonderful, Food, marvelous, food glorious food bum bum bum.....

    By Blogger normanvanashley, at 11:57 p.m.  

  • i really like the poll question. i hope more people answer the question. very well rounded blog Rylan!

    By Blogger Kevin, at 11:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home