If you don't think this is the greatest blog ever, I will fight you.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


I was going to post a picture of an elephant penis to go with the last post but instead here's a picture of the creepy guy who was taking pictures of us playing tennis. I was killing myself laughing when I busted him trying to hide his digital camera. He kept coming back so I grabbed my camera phone, walked up to the fence and said "Well if you've got some pictures of us, I figure we might as well have one of you." Its too bad you cant really see his face because it was hilarious. Beady eyes and white scruff. Wow. And nice short shorts too. Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

  • i am glad you got him back. he deserved it.

    By Blogger Jenna, at 2:05 a.m.  

  • HEY! That's my father!

    By Blogger A Not So Desperate Housewife, at 9:52 a.m.  

  • maybe he was practicing to become a scary paparazzi in hollywood?

    By Blogger kristin janzen, at 4:33 p.m.  

  • First of all....who WOULDN'T want to take pictures of you. Second of all...did I ever tell you about the time that I worked at the golf course and Doug, the old creepy guy who didn't talk kept taking pictures of my bent over gardening etc. I literally chased him on his rid'em mower. I thought that would have been a bad start to my political career, to find my picture on the internet "ALISON RIDES MOWER".
    Sick.

    By Blogger AlisonVeritas, at 11:13 a.m.  

  • I have to comment to Alison...that reply was definitely my laugh for the day!! Rylan, you guys should have chased him down while waving your rackets around and speaking a made up language....really freak him out.

    By Blogger Just Me, at 11:56 a.m.  

  • hello rylan, i'm the creepy, hot guy with nice shorts who kept taking pictures of you when you were playing tennis. I actually have a name, and it is Fred.
    i see you all the time around saskatoon.....well that is because i follow you around, so i know much abuot your inreresting life. This is the first time in which you caught me watching you thouhg and taking pictures of you.
    oh well, it's good now. because now you actually know that i exist and admire you RYLAN.

    I'M EXCITED TO SEE MORE OF YOU AROUND SASKATOON!
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!!!

    UNTIL WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN RYLAN! TAW TAAW

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 p.m.  

  • ahahaha

    By Blogger Rylan Schultz, at 4:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home