If you don't think this is the greatest blog ever, I will fight you.

Sunday, August 07, 2005


well I kept it a secret for a long time, but its kinda come out in the open now so I figure I might as well let everyone know... I didnt really tell people because I figured I'd do better in front of people I dont know but now Ive decided it doesnt really matter... I'm just playing acoustic versions of some of my stuff, hopefully all goes well... oh and I haven't been blogging because I havent even finished all the lyrics to my songs yet... like the picture Kristyanne? *what am I looking at? Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • wish i could make it! have fun,

    By Blogger matty, at 7:35 p.m.  

  • Too bad I can't come! I'm sure you'll be a star. Break a leg.

    By Blogger AlisonVeritas, at 9:56 a.m.  

  • hey rylan that is so awesome i am mad i cant come..i have to work...that is why u shouldve told me earlier.

    By Blogger Jenna, at 8:52 p.m.  

  • boy rumors hey..... HEY EVERYONE KRISTYANNE'S A BOY!!!! ahaha JK... and there will be more shows so you can all come see me then

    By Blogger Rylan Schultz, at 6:09 p.m.  

  • oh and which song about you?... there are so many.... he touched me?...aha

    By Blogger Rylan Schultz, at 6:39 p.m.  

  • WOW! Good for you Rylan! That's so awesome! I would totally come if I was in Saskatoon. Way to chase your dreams!

    By Blogger A Not So Desperate Housewife, at 8:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home