If you don't think this is the greatest blog ever, I will fight you.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ashleys Healing

Most people who will read this are probably already aware that Ashley VanNorman has an acute case of Armpitaphobia. More specifically a fear of armpit hair. Today begins the healing of this fear. For now I will not reveal my methods of how I cure this unfortunate child, but I am revealing a collage that may shed some light on the issue. I will also note that any unsolicited contact of your armpits to Ashley will do nothing but help the situation. So please have a heart, reach out and make her touch your pit.

p.s. My favourite picture is the girl with pit hair for the fact that when I found it, it was titled "The Secret Garden".

3 Comments:

  • YOu've made me disgusted by the movie the Secret Garden now... Way to go!! I am very interested on how you tend to go about curing my phobia... but really i don't think it will help if people shove their hair in my face...unless you want me to become bulimic...oh wait...deja vue! haha... anyways thanks for the effort!

    By Blogger normanvanashley, at 2:39 a.m.  

  • It baffles me how strange youare!

    By Blogger JAME, at 5:54 p.m.  

  • dude, good to see you in blogland. i'll be an avid reader for sure!

    By Blogger matty, at 8:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home